The Benefits of a Service Agreement Plan
Water damage losses in homes are increasing at a rapid rate. Not only are these types of losses costly, but they can also
cause major disruption and inconvenience to families, at times even necessitating that the home be vacated while the
clean-up and restoration is in progress. At First Class Plumbing, we are interested in minimizing this inconvenience
to you should you ever have the misfortune to suffer water damage.
Potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble. By having your entire home inspected to ensure that your
plumbing fixtures are operating at their peak efficiency, you can save not only the inconvenience of future problems but
also the unnecessary cost of high water bills. You should also be aware that many insurance companies will credit your
homeowner’s policy if you have had your plumbing system inspected by a licensed plumber.
Special Savings and Preferred Treatment With Our Annual Service Agreement
We know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the secret to our success. We believe that a
service agreement with our residential customers is the best way to keep you satisfied. The purpose of this program is to
offer you preferred treatment and save you money.
What You Will Receive:
- As a service agreement customer, you will receive priority service when scheduling during normal
- We will also provide you with guaranteed 24 hour emergency service at absolutely no additional cost
for late night or weekends.
- Should any additional services be required, you will receive a 10% discount on all labor and
- We will guarantee not to raise our prices for the period of your service agreement so there are no surprises.
- You can have peace of mind while you are away knowing that your plumbing is safe.
The Annual Service Agreement Plan Keeps Your Home Safe and Saves You Money!
When you pay a one time per
year contract fee, you will receive an annual inspection of your homes plumbing
equipment at no extra cost and a 10% discount off any needed repairs during that entire year.
What We Will Do For You:
- Check water heater for signs of damage and to ensure it is operating at it’s peak efficiency.
- Check all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow.
- Check all supply lines.
- Show you where your main shut off is located, should you have an emergency.
- Check all shut off valves for leaks.
- Inspect all toilets for leaks and proper flushing action. Adjust flapper, float ball and overflow tube if
needed to be set at manufactures specifications.
- Inspect all hose bibs outside of home.
- Inspect all drains for proper drainage.
- Check washing machine hoses for signs of damage or kinks that may lead to leaks.
- Tighten any loose handles that may need attention.
- Provide a written list of suggestions of any needed repairs to keep your home safe and free from water
Trust Your Home in Our Hands
... Join Our Service Agreement Today!
For "First Class" service
at affordable rates, trust your home in our hands! Join our Annual Service Agreement Plan Today!
Call 239.597.9997 or 561-768-4277